In the capacity of Board Consultants, FSI Architecture assists board managers of New York City co-operative and condominium buildings. The firm acts as the architects and engineers on call 24/7 for any issues related to the building and its systems. Consulting services in this case include determining the best course of action and decisions regarding a wide range of issues affecting the property.
Specific Services Include:
- Physical Inspections and Conditional Assessments.
- Development of long and short term planning.
- Preparation of construction documents for major capital projects and interior or exterior alterations.
- Local Law 11/98 Inspections and Reports.
- Review and evaluation of any proposed tenant alterations.
- Supervision of alterations to the building and individual units.
- Preparation of period reports summarizing all construction activities in the property and their status.