SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER:
Responsibilities will include:
- Evaluation and review of Building Mechanical Systems, Including Cooling Towers, Chillers, Heating Plants, Roof Top Units, Split Systems, Ventilation systems and exhaust systems, and all associated components.
- Development of Cooling and Heating Load Calculations.
- Field Evaluation and surveying of properties and equipment.
- DevelopmentDesign and Construction Drawings for repair, replacement, or installation of New HVAC equipment. Must beproficient with Auto Cad. Fluency with Revit would also be useful.
- Successful candidates must be capable of working independently and in teams.
- Participation in Client Meetings.
- Construction Administration and Project Managementincluding shop drawing review.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong Written and Verbal Communications Skills
- Working Knowledge of State and Local Codes.
- Solid understanding of related Mechanical Disciplines, Plumbing, Sprinkler and Fire Protection
- Fluency with Microsoft Suite of Programs
- Fluency with Auto Cad, Revit
- Must be in Process for Licensure, EIT/PE.
To apply please email email@example.com. Attach resume in PDF format and include salary requirements please.
FSI Architecture is always on the look-out for young talent amongst architectural and engineering students. Internships are offerred during the fall and spring semesters (6 months) and in the summer (2-3 months). Internships are paid and college credit is available. All interns must be currently enrolled in an architecture or engineering program. Visas are required for non-US applicants. Interested candidates can submit their resume and samples of their work in PDF form via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject INTERNSHIP.
Email: email@example.com to apply. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject of your email. No phone calls please.
Last Updated: 8/10/2017